The new SF Mayor

https://m.sfgate.com/politics/article/SF-ranked-choice-mayoral-election-cliffhanger-12981526.php?t=b1caae14d6

San Francisco Supervisor London Breed pulled ahead of former state Sen. Mark Leno on Saturday by just 498 votes in the race to become the city’s next mayor, according to the latest round of preliminary election results.

Ranked choice is such bullshit! :rage:

I thought Breed was the best option.

Breed is not bad. Without ranked choice she would have won eons ago.

2 Likes
1 Like

Breed will become the mayor. Now you guys can hold your property for another 10 years :joy:

1 Like

Steadily increasing…

1 Like

FINALLY!!! WE BEAT THE COMMIES!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you guys! Also congratulations to London Breed!

Btw, my prediction has worked out nicely for London :joy:

Don’t go back to Hong Kong. You are blacklisted by the Chinese government. No more tasty Chinese food for you!

China is CINO: commies in name only.

China is CEO: capitalists in economy only.

1 Like

Okay now predict what the winning numbers are for the upcoming lottery. I will give you a 10% cut if your predictions are right.

1 Like

Cheapskate. I’ll share 50% with him if he can predict that.

Please supply me with quality and abundant data first

Are you charity Yoda? After taxes you will pocket nothing if you share 50% with @BAGB.

I guess he’ll share 50% pretax. I have no problem to give him a 50% allowance to pay taxes on my share

(Copied from manch) You think I’m dumb? Of course, post tax. Unsaid is always share profit, not revenue :slight_smile:

Is it going to double taxed? If I got 500M from hanera as a profit share, should I pay income tax? If it’s a gift, should he pay the gift tax instead?

It’s a headache to be generous, it’s also a headache to receive from a genarous man

I am not generous, is a business.

London Breed Elected San Francisco Mayor

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-13/san-francisco-s-breed-emerges-as-winner-of-tight-mayoral-race

Tech luminaries including investor Ron Conway, Twitter Inc. co-founder Ev Williams and former Yahoo! Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer had all backed Breed. She has been a proponent of building more housing to ease a real estate affordability crisis in the city, where the median house price hit $1.6 million in the first quarter.