The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

Around 975/sqft

Geez, needs some work too!!!

Yes absolutely

Prime Inner Sunset/Parkside and detached. Thatā€™s why it commanded a high price even though a fixer.

1 Like

Come onā€¦Pending!!!

Not sure we covered this one (nice one, big)ā€¦1.6M technically in Outer Sunset!!!

Really nice one, would there be much noise from the main road there?

I believe it is far enough away from Sunset to not be an issue.

1 Like

Yes, noice is no issue at all. So, I saw a similar property sold for 1.9M in Inner Parkisde on 18th. I think the difference between similar properties in Inner and Outer is about 300k, which fits the unspoken pattern concerning Sunset homes: value increases by 10k each block you move up the avenue.

1 Like

Ok, will this be the strategy by flippers and investors in the Sunset going forward as SFHs get too expensive and profit margins get squished? Buying duplexes with inlaw potential or building up a floor I guess and then selling each unit off as condo units with the dreaded monthly HOA (yes, utilities are not free, sfdragonboyā€¦). Or, just selling the lower units and you living on the top floor?

Ok, this is the latest saleā€¦

Sold in 2004ā€¦

Presumably the top and best unit (owner occupied?)

Who is collecting the HOA dues? We only have 3 owners here. Canā€™t they just work it out themselves?

You would think with required separate meters and such that you would be correct. Maybe those HOA figures are estimated???

Donā€™t think soā€¦

Ok, so, what happens when someone like my wifey buys the smallest unit and stands in the shower for a half hour every morning of every day of the month? Clearly, that set HOA may not cover that water use. What then? It could be like my $2/mo deal at 24 Hour Fitness, right? A STEALā€¦

I think the HOA dues are more for outside maintenance than utilities. Say the building exterior needs to be repainted. And yard work.

Ok, that would make senseā€¦ (Uh, wifey, no need to put in that offer after allā€¦)

Very cute!

:+1: