The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

That money can buy a proper home down in beautiful millbrae with real lots and no stinking tunnel entries!

1 Like

Millbrae is passe nowā€¦The Sunset is now Ground Zero for Asian!!!

1 Like

Yes! Bye bye Millbraeā€¦ Iā€™ve always hated youā€¦ :rofl:

Well, if a 3/2 Millbrae rancher comes by my way for under 1.4M, I would have to jump all over it @wuqijunā€¦

Really I thought there was one such posted here not long agoā€¦

Not really looking right now while rehab is going on and wifey is still in Malaysia. She is back on Sunday!!! Woohoo, I survived on my cooking!!!

You can buy something crappy for 1.4 ish in millbrae. But spend 300k more and you will get something decent. Much better value than artic outer sunset.

I want San Bruno onlyā€¦

You mean you didnā€™t cheat on her with your ex-crush? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Damn, did you see us out together that night?

Why the need to cheat? Just be frank about it. Your reason is because you need an offspring due to your momā€™s wish. If she opposed to that then she would be very inconsiderateā€¦ :wink:

Well his wife is the jealous type so if she finds out she will probably divorce him. There goes the eternal Malaysian food voucherā€¦

1 Like

God, if I could have, I would 10x liked your postā€¦:slight_smile:

No, from talking to wifey, she misses me and homeā€¦

Umā€¦ the tradeoff is realā€¦ :laughing:

Which I donā€™t understandā€¦ you are hot so why would you give a flying F about some less hot (most likely) gal chatting to me??? When I am in the shower, I know she is checking my phone. She knows hot RE agents contact me all the time. Yes, about properties, not about Dragonboyā€¦

She probably got burnt in the past or thatā€™s just her personality and hence why she married late. Not everyone can stand the super jealous type you know, no matter how hot you areā€¦

Oops, maybe I never mentioned it before (no one asked technically) she was married beforeā€¦ Youā€™re right, no one that hot can be single from Day 1ā€¦

So maybe she got burnt in her previous marriageā€¦definitely donā€™t want deja vu.

For sure, rich guy too, of courseā€¦

Granted she knew I owned property but I did take her out initially in my CRX. I figured if she doesnā€™t mind that, Iā€™m doneā€¦:grin:

Well if her ex was an American citizen too at least we know she wasnā€™t after your green cardā€¦

1 Like