The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

In Tahoe keys most homes are reverse floor plan…Upstairs living is warmer brighter with better views…Even the mst bedroom is upstairs…downstairs is the garage guest rooms and a game room…

So do you see a high divorce rate amongst those dwellers? :laughing:

Again, how can you say that if you haven’t bitten the apple yet in the first place??? You might find a female version of you…

Because I’m single now, that’s why I wouldn’t mind. I would if I were married… :wink:

Yes, I understand the divorce rate is alarmingly high and many people are in loveless marriages but YOU, you my friend, could be different. You, could be one of the few, who finds a lovely gal who not only completes you but actually enhances your life and well being that you will wake up and wonder why was I so stupid to wait so long!!!

Hurry up, sign up…

Love (pun intended),

Match.com

1 Like

What is a reverse floor plan?

I want I want I want :heart:

:laughing:

Example… you are looking at ocean view from not “front” but backside… thus reverse

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/1647-38th-Ave-94122/home/1724867

That is bad feng shui.
Should be
坐北朝南
前面有水
后面有山

Road = water in current era
No pond or swimming pool in the backyard!

1 Like

Waterfront property is the most desirable…Reverse floor plans make for more livability…Feng Shui means nothing to most people…some of its tenets make no sense

1 Like

Interesting…reverse plan homes in the Sunset (presumably bought by some or lot of Asians) are fairly desirable. For sure, not shunned like homes with 4444 in street address…

1 Like

All tenets make sense, you need to read more. Waterfront means front not back. Your most people is not Chinese right? In USA, so many swimming pool in the backyard, could that be the cause of high divorce rate?:roll_eyes:

If the upstairs living area has a view of the ocean it adds a lot of value…Dont most SF houses have the garage and spare rooms at ground level and the living areas upstairs…reverse plans are very common

Swimming pools cause divorce? That would mean the BA with very few pools would have a very low divorce rate…I doubt that

Did they manage to get rich or at least FIRE?

Waterfront means the back faces the water…The front faces the street

Dang, you got me worried now. I honestly am looking at a house with a pool in the backyard…

Current layout may be different so have to adjust according. The goal is to have easy access to livelihood and not to get sickly environment where you sleep. So long the goal is achieved, may not need to follow physical proposal strictly.

I reject all houses with a pool in the backyard. My Chinese neighbors spend tens of thousands to fill up the pool. In fact, according to my Chinese realtor, all Chinese did that. Btw, behind my house is a small knoll, no wind gush :slight_smile: screwing me at night when I am sleeping.

For waterfront property, high rises condo and apartment is ok :slight_smile:

Agreed, my Big Bro filled up his in Saratoga (despite being an avid lover of swimming). The only reason why I am looking at this house is because there is no inventory (and it happens to have one). My wifey from Malaysia for some odd reason (maybe not) does not know how to swim!!! Come on!!!