This Is Exactly Why Oakland Is Oakland

Might be a bit late, may be consider to be in Austin.

It’s a great place but I’m too lazy to pivot .

I will be there in August for vacation though!

1031 your way out of Oaktown before Grandpa Biden takes it away from all of us. Best move I ever made. No more sorry government leadership, no more (well less) rampant shootings/crime and homeless. Time flies, I have now lived in my San Bruno home nearly as much as my tenant did after the exchange. Heck, if I can recoup say half of the capital gains exclusion instead of paying The Man the full cap gains it was well worth it since some of the SFHs here are eclipsing 2M now (and I ain’t in posh Millbrae or Burlingame…)

Nice man. Happy for you!

I can’t say no to a good deal even if I know better! I’m sick…

At least my last 5 places are not in Oakland if it means anything. Diversifying away :rofl:

Sounds like you are doing well and are seeing some fruit from your hard labor. Not sure how old you are, but it is my job to remind you (and others) that you can’t take it with you so enjoy some of it, please??? Your kids shouldn’t be the only ones to enjoy it…

2 Likes

Sorry man… me out of Oaktown!!!

Kids football game…

Asian Uber driver

Ho hum, just another day in Oaktown…

Huh, how was it a happy ending when the A’s got blown out (pun intended)???

Oakland police investigating A’s fans over alleged sex act (nypost.com)

The ultimate baseball fantasy. Ruined by a cellphone camera

Oaklanders should feel real good that police resources, scarce as it is, will be devoted to investigating this case…OMG!!!

It is just getting out of hand where the perpetrators are getting younger and younger which means they don’t fully understand the weight of their actions. Malaysia, here I come baby!!!

Is this what is the progressive utopia is?

4 Likes

That is crazy. The issue is the progressives can’t process how their polices lead to this.

50 years of anti growth policies coming home to roost. What struck me the most was the entitlement attitude. We deserve this and that

What was funnier was that they want to be developers. They want to develop this property. I thought developers were the most hated people in the Bay Area. Thanks to the progressives us developers left town.
Like the guy said some out of the area developers built some new apartments. Why do these people deserve new class A apartments… paid for the by rest of us that are struggling to pay our rents and mortgages.

They are homeless because of drugs, not willing to work or follow rules, crimes, family issues,mental health issues and the whole hippie anti social do what I want and screw others attitudes… and yet we own them free houses food medical and dental. Class warfare crystallized. Us vs them. Follow the rules work hard pay taxes and give it to people that don’t follow any rules and are not responsible for anything. Especially their own fate. Would any you rent to or employ any of these people?

2 Likes

Geez, Oakland or Bart thread??? Doesn’t matter… it’s Oakland

Motorcyclist dies in freak accident after being ejected onto BART tracks and struck (sfchronicle.com)