This, Is Why Google Is Google

We didn’t hijack anything from Google. You are Larry Page’s right hand man, right?:rofl:

keep underestimating people in terms of puns and stuff :slight_smile:

I saw $800k but no money. Then bought at 70% more.

1 Like

Something’s wrong with Google employees. Bearish.

Not sure how much you can read from contributions from tech companies. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of these tech workers don’t even have voting rights.

BTW, in Google, Facebook, Salesforce charts, the big “jumps” align pretty well with the IPO timing, which is interesting.

1 Like

Tech = leftist echo chamber.

I don’t buy into the echo chamber rant but this is funny af:

1 Like

I eat chick fila, and i see nothing wrong with it.
I go there for food, not for their opinion on something.

1 Like

That’s exactly how ridiculous it is. You can also see it on which content gets censored or removed. The bias is insane.

Here you go

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3141526

Abstract
New technologies in data science are allowing long-term investors to bring much more rigor to their operations. This paper thus shows empirical examples in support of the data-driven advances, demonstrating their practical applications. We use the UC Investments office as our case study, and we discuss how adoption of advanced data science techniques can move organizations past the current unsatisfactory state of the art, to an unprecedented level of operational finesse. Specifically, we focus on a methodological innovation in fair valuation of illiquid assets that is supported by an automated, rigorous process. We test this process in a real-world setting, and find, at least in this case, that these advances can enhance roll forward outputs in terms of timeliness, accuracy and granularity. This has several potential impacts, not only for reporting, but also for investment, risk management, actuarial purposes and even personal compensation of teams.

Keywords: Fair Value, Private Equity, Valuation, Alternatives, Operations, Data Science, Roll Forward, Reporting, Modern Proxy Benchmarks, NAV

1 Like

All the extremely well paid google swe’s, any explanation? :smile:

You follow a lot of weirdos on Twitter.

That’s the whole point of Twitter. :smile:

I guess i am not that well paid - cannot figure out what it is without checking code :slight_smile: Most likely some index gone rogue with unicode chars :stuck_out_tongue:

Try with other single letter + order by date combo. Like “$”, “/”, “-” etc. All weird…

This is “/”:

Ok @tomato you guys better fix it before Trump tweeted about it.

Google is insanely biased.

What isn’t broken need not be fixed.

1 Like

It’s also a Reddit issue in addition to google algorithms

According to Fortune, this act of internet protest is known as “Google bombing”. Other past examples of this include one showing British Prime Minister Tony Blair’s biography in response to searches for the word “liar”, and another returning Bill O’Reilly’s homepage for the search term “terrorist sympathizer”.

Sadly because of PC Google can’t speak the truth no more.