Today Market

No. He doesn’t want to buy anything. He just wants others to suffer, so he’ll feel better about himself.

5 Likes

Correct ! The simple concept is buy low and sell high, i.e. buy when it is at Dip.

Today, I purchased NEE - energy stock.

I placed 600 shares of GTC order for VEEV. Waiting for AAPL to hit below $172 to buy more, adding more BRK-B.

Veev_buy_GTC

This way, I made so far My YTD returns still more than six figures. Happy?

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s pure mischief right there :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

The issue is that he feels happy thinking others are suffering by Stock Fall.

True, it hurts who is panic selling, but gives a growth opportunity for those who is buying which is what this investor community.

He does not this WB concept “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

2 Likes

So, I am updating the topic saying only 799 points and asking a question reflected on the fact, real or not, that when the market goes down, and it’s the fault of the liar in the white house…well, his deplorable supporters say “time to buy!” :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I think you are grown ups, no time for acting as cry babies sucking on your thumbs because daddy didn’t give you your milk bottle. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Why do you guys hate her?

1 Like

Hate is a strong word. No I don’t hate her… :grin:

1 Like

I meant don’t like her. You’re right. But hating is just a word sometimes used equal to disliking.

Like when a couple say to each other “I hate you” and later are munching and having fun together. :wink:

The only people I really hate, are cheaters, criminals, and racists.

Some people I don’t like, but that doesn’t mean I hate them. I hope that clarifies it.

I don’t dislike her either.

Well, if you guys didn’t like what I said, and accused me of anything, and compared her to me, what is it then? :sweat_smile:

I am dumb when it comes to English.

Actually, I am dumb. I hope that settles it. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Obviously :smiling_imp: In a day like today, we need a punching bag to release our anger of losing money. You have kindly offer to be the bag :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey!
Go ahead!

I am used to be abused. Ask my ex…………:laughing::laughing::laughing:

You guys don’t know me, but I may seem to be upset here, but believe me, I am peeing in my Depends when I see anybody getting mad at me. :smile::smile:

I take no offense, I authorize you to call me an idiot, dumb, MFer, stupid, naïve, whatever comes in your mind, I will smile back, but if you call me a fraudster, well, you saw it coming. So, go ahead, punch baby! Punch! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Slippery slope market.

2 Likes

Awww…come on Captain Obvious… :innocent:

All Trump’s fault:sunglasses:

From a friend on Facebook. Not sure if true.

• The DOW just closed down a staggering 791 points today

• This is the 4th largest point drop in DOW history (122 years)

• The top 4 largest point drops in history have all now occurred under President Trump.

That wouldn’t surprise me. The Dow is much higher now. It’s had larger percent drops. Percentages are what matter in investments.

4 Likes

Only a few undeserved green :hot_face:

49%20AM

Santa is still sleeping. Wake him up!

No new bottom established yet, so could still be SCR and not DCB.