Today Market

Is TSLA undeserved? :joy:

TSLA deserves to go bankrupt. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Every time you say this, this stock goes up ! I Support you !! :joy:

1 Like

You have left another “UnDeserved”, my new pick NEE ! It is positive.

I did not do more research, but just bought small portion. Looks like nice dividend utility stock going up and up since 2011 bullish start onwards. I bought it for dividends and growth combined.

1 Like

Energy stocks are up today because OPEC and Russia (forgot) are working to restrain oil output. My CVX is up too.

1 Like

Sooner or later my magic spell will work. Watch out. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Seems like a lot of pump and dump by big funds.

You heard this, right in other thread ?

Remember my original statement “TSLA will not file bankruptcy, but will make many others to file bankruptcy

My statement is not based on ELON (even though he is smart), but his innovation, simple MOAT. It is difficult to win over the innovation (and leadership in product) unless there is new innovation that supersede it.

To add more, this is the main reason USA is strongly behind patent right, copyright etc to protect original innovators.

BTW: It took 7 years for Elon musk, with his private funds, to innovate the battery technology, not an easy task. Once it has become commercial viable state, he started TSLA IPO.

Tesla was founded in July 2003, by engineers Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning, under the name Tesla Motors. The company’s name was derived from physicist Nikola Tesla. In early Series A funding, Tesla Motors was joined by Elon Musk, J. B. Straubel and Ian Wright, all of whom are retrospectively allowed to call themselves co-founders of the company.

On June 29, 2010, Tesla Motors Incorporated launched its IPO on the Nasdaq exchange. It offered 13.3 million shares at a price of $17 per share, raising a total of $226.1 million

Tesla, Inc. - Wikipedia.

2 Likes

I like today market action :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Esp for AAPL, it touched around 165 for me to add-on, then reverted back positive !

2 Likes

Open strong follow by STFR.

You didn’t pick up FB still? I added to GOOGL and opened a position in FB. Long term it looks silly to be on edge over 5% on an entry. I understand the desire for every advantage on entry, but I don’t have the TA skills and it ends up using cycles that can be spent elsewhere.

2 Likes

I have 330 FB shares.

Btw, I am not a digital circuit, don’t run on a clock.

750 here.

Emotionally when it drops you hold out thinking maybe there is more to come to take advantage of. Fact is I don’t know. I should have gone counter to emotion and bought when fear set in or was that greed.

I use GTC buys at each 7% drop. Avg $148. Higher than current trading price. About $2000 red.

Happy days are here again.

55%20AM

3 Likes

Santa??? :sob:

1 Like

Still life left in the Bull market

Nobody buying real estate. Everybody is taking about either stocks or trump. :smile:

2 Likes

Buying but not in BA :roll_eyes:

2 Likes