Today's Market 3/14-20

This week’s earnings calendar:

Nasdaq sentiment:

Mega Cap Tech positioning is very low. Their correction thru time may soon be over.

Valuation chart to keep the bears happy.

Another one for the bear camp:

:rocket:

And I will quit the market :slight_smile:

Harry Dent is the worst. Shameless bear who bankrupts everybody listening to him. :-1:

But please liquidates your AAPL shares on May 1st.

:rofl:

I am selling all my RE and buying Tesla, Bitcoin and Canopy Growth. These millennials know everything. How could I have possibly survived this long?

1 Like

Me2

This article is interesting. What type are you? :slight_smile:

I am not bragging, just complaining. I use antidotes to illustrate facts not to brag about my net worth.

1 Like

TQQQ underperforms AAPL. Biotech stocks are hot…

Today is somewhat good day. Position still red.

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.00.41 PM

Yep, monster day in biotech for me today. I’ve loading up on DMTK, TMDX and SOXL+TQQQ. I was so deflated after bitcoin ripped on weekend and lost all gains (on bad banning news) but those DMTK and TMDX are paying off. I don’t know about TMDX but DMTK could pass the previous high easily. That’s my only 10x bagger that sits on both long and trading accounts.

1 Like

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/15/investing/cathie-wood-ark-invest-etfs/index.html

@manch

Take note…

The strategy of picking just a handful of potentially big winners is not for the faint of heart, as witnessed by the recent volatility in the funds. ARK Innovation, for example, has nearly half of the fund’s assets in its top 10 stocks.

…ARK’s decision to limit the number of stocks it owns. It’s more of a go-big-or-go-home approach. He describes Wood’s and the rest of the firm’s strategy as looking for companies that are an industries where “it’s winner takes most.”

@manch

Market roaring! Where is the bear? Still on vacation?

Many stocks are trading higher than yesterday’s close. The mega caps are dragging down the indices.

Edit: Indices are above yesterday’s close too.

GDP forecasts keep getting higher and higher. Wait until that gets reflected in corporate guidances for 2022 later this year.

:rocket:

1 Like