We Are in Bear Market

futures deep red.

1 Like

you don’t use it as much as most people use. might be related to that :slight_smile:

Black Friday!!! :scream:

1 Like

@tomato could’ve done a better job at Google to save the day… :rofl:

1 Like

you know, i am going to a cost center :slight_smile:

friday is indeed black friday.

1 Like

My portfolio turned green on a Black Friday. I must’ve shorted the market hard… :rofl:

2 Likes

That pos is f… green… masking your losses

I bought GOOGL at $1050 and few other stocks, my portfolio is green now.

1 Like

TWTR is green too.

we’re getting green girls.

Some Black Friday.

You guys trying to catch a falling knive. Doesn’t the election add risk and further downside potential?

Huh? Calling Jil and wqj women?

and you, and elt1. it’s idiom it’s ok.

1 Like

Expected answer from the cult: TSLA is going to infinity and beyond, so it doesn’t matter.

According to Elizabeth Warren I am 1/1024 girl:sunglasses:

1 Like

Stock prices didn’t decline sufficiently to trigger any of my GTC buy prices for AMZN, GOOG, FB, BABA, NVDA… The decline has been quite awhile, starting to accumulate now is ok. None of them has hit $50k, so long time more to accumulate. Volatility is not risk, is opportunity. Risk in stock is risk if that company going bankrupt, chapter 11. Declining prices are not an issue so long it is not permanent, in practical term, not more than 10 years, I might not last that long😅

Don’t be bitter or sarcastic. Concentrate on your winnings instead. People here haven’t been giving Twtr the kind of credit it deserves. Maybe you should do something about that as a winning shareholder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that cracked me up. I have an X chromosome – does that mean I can be the first female president?

1 Like