We Are in Bear Market

Really??? How come it feels like a walk in the park??? :rofl:

@wuqijun and @hanera see this as a reload time.

1 Like

The market is clearly bearish at the moment. Rinse and repeat. There will be winners again.

1 Like

Did you buy any?

Santa Claus is coming late. Raining in North Pole?

This is actually better. Sharp rises will result in sharp falls. The volatility needs to subside.

1 Like

Volatility is bad, yes, I agree. But the overall trend needs to be up, not down.

Volatility needs to stop first before things can move back up. We’re in the right direction.

1 Like

Mid Nov to end Nov.

Maybe after Trump meets with Xi. There’s some sign the moderate wing led by Kudlow and Mnuchin is doing battles with the crazy wing led by Navarro and Bolton.

Waiting for a good entry point.

Good entry point was always in the past. The best entry point was back in 2012 when I bought TSLA for $35.

Wildly expected no change after that meeting.

Market will be like this for a longer period and slowly recovers on its own.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Daily, I started seeing and hearing all these stories only when market is fallen, scaring the individual investors to run away from potential gain. I heard one person, Bloomberg, predicted S&P 500 will reach 2605 from current 2722.

Most Wall Street analyst are reactionists. They also promote echo chambers by telling people,after the fact, what they want to hear

The simple concept of investment is 1) buy low, get max ROIC for long hold or 2) Buy low and sell high.

Based on such scary stories, if mom and pop investors run away, they may not get max ROIC.

2 Likes

Ain’t they suppose to get negative ROIC? Buy high with optimistic stories, and sell low with scary stories.

1 Like

Let’s welcome the newest member to the bear club: Apple.

52-week high: 233.47
20% off: 186.78
Right now: 186.56

:dancer:

Wrong.
ATH = $232.66 after accounting giving away 73 cents as dividends.
20% off = $186.13, lowest today is $185.93.

Price is just a number. I only care about the shares. The more the merrier. I forget about the price… :rofl:

1 Like

The Oracle is buying Oracle. Shouldn’t you guys be loading up already?

1 Like