We Are in Bear Market

Are you spelling an impending dark age for earthlings? At first, I thought the WW3 is between the haves and have nots worldwide. Trump seems to change it to between China and USA & their allies. But you are saying Trump misdirection won’t work, the under current of hatred between haves and have nots would erupt into an all out civil wars? In addition to war amongst nations? Where can I hide? Forget about stocks and RE, need to save my life first.

75-80% of the French people support “Yellow Vests” and it’s spreading to other European countries. It’s an organic movement with no political coaching. I think that EU will be dead and globalization will fail. Their solution might be to elect someone like Trump. Welfare will be maintained but border might be closed. This may take years. Hope that they can find some good politicians they like so that they can make the change through peaceful political process instead of violent and anti-productive conflict with the government.

Ideology will be thrown into the toilet and common sense will rule. We may have to give up our lofty ideals of changing the world and let the world to become what it wants to be, free from our intervention.

What’s the story behind “Let it be”?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be

Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul McCartney

1 Like

What happened to the mega bull cycle? Your mood sways like a pendulum…

2 Likes

This is called updating a view :slight_smile: just like updating a plan as situation develop.

Look back at the secular bull from 1982 to 2000.

1 Like

Many small bear markets inside a big secular bull.

1 Like

You must be trolling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/01/27/dear-mainstream-media-why-so-liberal/?utm_term=.f8f7e626f16d

https://ballotpedia.org/Fact_check/Do_97_percent_of_journalist_donations_go_to_Democrats%3F

Next, you’ll say college professors and administrators have right of center bias.

Underestimating Trump doesn’t mean they were not harsh on Democrats. Trump got elected without being vetted or asked hard questions

Did anyone put him under the grill over the Trump foundation when it was an outright fraud compared to the CGI?
Did anyone put his VP under the grill for using his personal email for all his work while as a governor and nuking it on leaving office vs the amount of drama that was spent on Clinton’s email?
Did anyone look at his repeated lying and all his other scandal a minute compared to the amount of angst that was spent parsing in a negative light everything Clinton said?

Underestimating Trump, is why many people broke the norm to be harsher on Clinton which contributed to Clinton losing. E.g. Comey breaking FBI norms to comment on a investigation in the final 6 weeks. The NYT continuous harping on Clinton’s emails rather then looking at Trump’s taxes, or other issues.

2 Likes

here you go on the actual coverage (not the under estimating trump)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/12/08/another-study-bombs-clinton-trump-campaign-coverage/

Here’s a study from Harvard:

after I don’t know 11 republican committees investigating clinton for so many years, the only issue they could hang on her was forwarding (unclassified at the time of forward) emails to her personal account. This one scandal consumed more air then all the scandals of Trump under the “equivalency” that the media operates under because they have to say something bad about both parties. So Trump’s scandal a minute didn’t allow anybody to focus on one thing while the media spent all their time hammering on Clinton because they expected her to win and wanted to show how “unbiased” they were.

The media failed us.

1 Like

I blame the market decline today on George Bush. Market had to close tomorrow because of him. People panicked because they couldn’t do anything tomorrow. Whoever decided that the market should close tomorrow made a mistake.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s elect Hillary in 2020 with positive news. We can have a Hillary-Biden or Biden-Hillary combo and beat Trump 6:4

It’s trump again. Source of all stupidity and evil.

2 Likes

There’s no hope now. Please give up quickly and finally :rofl:

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/todays-stock-market-dow-jones/

There’s no hope left. Sell, sell and sell everything.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-sinks-400-points-in-afternoon-action-as-tuesday-losses-gain-steam-10-year-yield-hits-293-2018-12-04

Hard to say. Stock market can be influenced by a single statement from someone important. Not the case with the economy or real estate.

3 Likes

Economy is going to recession if you watch the market this week.

Stock is going to the toilet.
High end homes will have a hard time to sell.

When people lose money, who will laugh in the end?

1 Like

That “study” is only measuring the NYT which is a single news source. That’s a terrible sample size.

You really think MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC were tough on Hillary? Exactly how many conservative shows and hosts do they have? How many liberal shows and hosts do they have? Fox is the only major news network that leans right.

Did you see the Hillary headlines on the email scandal? The headlines were literally that the FBI find no wrong doing. Anyone who read the actual report knows that’s not an accurate summary of it. Your own summary of forwarding emails that were later upclassified is dead wrong which goes to show you how inaccurate reporting and public perception of it is.

The media failed us? No!

The stupid, naïve, dumb, deplorable, uneducated Americans did! Just with that “Mexico will pay for the wall” BS was enough for real and smart Americans to go away from that circus. How do they respond to the question of why is this disgraceful vulgar president shutting down the government if he doesn’t get his $5 billion for the wall the Mexican would be paying for? BS, distraction, mumble jumble, but no “yes, that was a lie”…of the many 1,000s :smile:

And some of them call themselves very well educated, noticeable on their response to any negative but valid concern of the media and other Americans like me that love to read, investigate, discern, and see the disaster a man and his vulgar mouth can deliver to our economy.

Watch above, somebody is calling somebody a “troll”. When a troll is that somebody who is trying to deflect the conversation to another topic. This troll accuser, will never, ever accept there’s any fault from his comrade Trumputin. He may as wall be another Russian infiltrated in this forum. :wink:

We have Ivanka, you name the name using private email accounts that reflect deals and things that should be in a governmental server but Hillary, right? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And now, they don’t even know who is who here. Can you believe the very top GOP officials didn’t know they were hacked but by the words of “the media”? :smile::smile::smile::smile:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-emails-of-top-nrcc-officials-stolen-in-major-2018-hack/ar-BBQu3jp?ocid=spartanntp

Stock-Market Vigilantes Show Trump Who’s Boss

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-04/-dow-vigilantes-calling-the-shots-as-fed-trump-change-course

For Trump, who has used the market as a barometer of his success, the six-week sell-off likely played a role in his decision to ease up on the trade front. He’s tweeted about the financial markets nearly three dozen times, often taking credit for market gains.