We Are in Bear Market

Um… if you want this thread to get back on topic, we’re talking about bear market in stocks, not real estate.

1 Like

Maybe realtors will have more and better food at open houses? Free lunch!!

3 Likes

Hence why i said :slight_smile:

Is this a stock forum? He’s getting back to the root, you are trying to get back to the trunk

1 Like

I’m talking about this thread, not the forum :rofl:

Both of you are right. I am a little more correct :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll place this thread back on topic. Even though we are experiencing a correction, it’s a time where money can be made. I’ve advised people here to buy Tsla when at 275, which I led as an example. This turns out to be the right call. So whoever badmouthing Tsla all these time here can see how misinformed they’ve been, and will experience further pain down the road as price continues to rise.

2 Likes

Marcus, I totally agree with all your points here about the USA being bad at execution - hypocritical even. But, we do a good enough job at spinning the marketing koolaid that plenty of people believe it - or at least think that we are the least bad at execution - why ruin a good thing and tell potential customers (foreign capital and talent) that the kool aid is spiked? Like geez!

Capitulation of the bears? Are we there yet? :pray:

Short term bottom is reached. Buy for the bounce today, there’s 20 minutes left

I was right! :rofl:

Today is your lucky day. Go load up on AAPL.

1 Like

That’s the last thing for me to be loading up… :rofl:

Count volatility until dec 31, 2018.

Don’t think market will get any lower. Up up and away!!! :rofl:

Rule of jungle law. This is flat out declaration of war.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t help myself. This is extremely dangerous stuff. Holding hostages for economic gain? What has this country become?

I am sure apple has broken a few Chinese laws here and there. Tim Cook should be wary to travel to China now.

1 Like

Who requested Canada to arrest her? She is only a businesswoman who is not even a US citizen, this tactic is over the limit clearly.

What if some other country arrests Ivanka and acuses her of violating the Muslim law?

Many American missionaries can be easily arrested since a lot of them can be acused of violating local regulations.

2 Likes

U.S. national security adviser John Bolton told NPR on Thursday that he was also aware of the arrest before it happened. U.S. authorities had requested Canada arrest and detain Ms. Meng.