We Are in Bear Market

Not US fault. Huawei daughter should’ve known better that Canada is America’s backyard and will do what America says, so why is she there in the first place? That’s a lack of awareness on her part and deserves punishment.

1 Like

Does it suggest that Trump is desperate for a trade deal? I thought he had a upper hand

At least is not a murder like something happen in Turkey :grinning:

She is related to some big CPC boss?

Daughter of Huawei founder, and Huawei is a national champion in China. Don’t know how this will play out. But the Chinese will remember this as a great insult for the next 100 years.

They haven’t forgotten the bombing of Chinese embassy in Yugoslavia back in the Clinton days.

1 Like

韩信胯下忍辱

2 Likes

You totally overstated her importance. Stop making things sound a hundred times worse than they really are like you always do.

I think you missed a couple of zeros. A great insult for the next 1,000,000 years!!! :rofl::rofl:

Han is from 2000 years ago and people are still quoting him. See what I mean? :smile:

I see that once a race traitor, always a race traitor… :rofl:

“Race traitors” don’t make any sense. Why should someone be loyal to his or her race?

You don’t have to be… but if you aren’t then you shouldn’t be upset when people call you that either…

It sounds more dreadful in Chinese, it’s called 漢奸 :rofl:

China used to be a number of different nations, and we all came from Africa. Who cares? Everyone for himself. :smile:

Sure… to each his own… :rofl:

None of my business, but I will say it anyways. I think you are mixing up things. Your heritage is Chinese and you should be proud of that. Your country is USA and you should be proud of that. :smile:

5 Likes

On this topic … Southern China was always happy doing its own thing until those taller Northerners came down and conquered everyone and made everyone speak their effete sounding 4-tone nasal language!! (Tongue firmly in cheek…)

1 Like

Precisely. You can be proud of your ethnic heritage. Just because someone criticizes China or Chinese society doesn’t mean they are criticizing you.

3 Likes

I’m proud of both being Chinese and American. Can’t say the same about some posters here… :grin:

3 Likes

Did you perform any DNA tests and found out who your ancestors actually are? My DNA test result says that my paternal ancestors are Southern natives and not Han people who migrated down to the south.

Vietnamese?

1 Like