We Are in Bear Market

Good to know. :grinning:

Only Manch likes to blame Trump for everything. Other posters are much more levelheaded.

That’s not true. I sometimes blame Xi too. :smile:

They are just delusional. :thinking:

2 Likes

Who is a mini-Manch? lurker?

There, I fixed it for you.

:laughing:

1 Like

How can he sell cash portfolio :thinking:

Looks like hold does not work for me. Buy and sell was working nicely bringing my profit to 42% this year.

Every day hold, my portfolio drops down to 2%, in few days I will come to just 10% profit from 42% start of the year.

Any way, no point in cashing out with just 10% profit, going to hold further year 2019 to see what I am ending up!

1 Like

Has he reduced everything to cash? Where did you get that impression from?

Agreed. There’s nothing wrong with keeping a little bit of powder dry!

Especially as 2019 is shaping up to be a disappointing year for many.

1 Like

Because he is happy seeing market going down. Only cash holder are happy right now.

Huh? He was crying because Santa rally didn’t come.

1 Like

Here you go, this CME group is fairly correct every rate hike. By this time, it is suppose to be 95%, but now less than 70%. They guess less chances of Rate hike Dec 19th.

Market Santa Will come after New year only

Just fun with Trump - how people reacted to his tweet !

Even though I am not a religious guy, otherwise I would be a dumb, hypocrite republican calling the 3 times wife cheater the anointed, I pray for the country to make it good this year.

My prayers and thoughts so far haven’t been heard by that guy up there.

Since the recommendations of savvy investors say stay on course, sorry, I am not on that boat.
And, you may be joking here about the guy who started the falling of the economy, but eventually you need to understand the cold, real fact he ain’t good for nothing.

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

If I guess, stock will hit the bottom in next 10 days for year end and then likely increase.

2 Likes

Like December 12, or because the elections, or………what? :laughing:

How about if it had hit bottom yesterday? :thinking:

1 Like

If yesterday is lowest, I am really happy to keep the gain at 15% YTD. If your words come true, yesterday lowest for S&P500 , we will definitely celebrate a lunch party by Jan !

Normally, I have seen stocks are going down towards year-end for various reason.

1 Like

We should never have dumbass as president.

3 Likes

Dumb American hillbillies elected the dumb president.

1 Like