Why Would Anyone Invest In Florida?

Farming is a bigger cause of pollution, usage of water, etc than cars. Attacking farmers who grow and raise our food won’t score political points though. So they attack auto companies, because it’s a good narrative. If fossil fuels were so bad, then there are a ton of things that should be banned: air planes, race cars, recreational boats, gas lawmowers, etc, etc. You don’t see them being attacked, because doing so won’t score political points.

If it was about the environment, then we’d have a Pareto chart of causes. We’d start with the biggest and work our way down the list. Instead, it’s about attacking whoever will score the most political points.

Some people, let me tell ya, are too dumb! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Snowing in Florida

2 Likes

The latest hype from the Fake News media…
The bomb cyclone… Global warming nuts have finally lost all credibility…Now every storm is the beginning of the end of the world…like a bad movie…

1 Like

The average temperature on Mercury is over 300 degree Fahrenheit. It is much warmer than planet Earth. However, the lowest temperature on Mercury is -290 degree Fahrenheit, far below the lowest temperature on Earth.

Global warming behaves the same pattern - the average temperature is increasing, but the it could also get colder in winter. In statistic terms, the mean is increasing, but the standard deviation is also increasing.

1 Like

And, why is that?

the observed average is increasing:

And some people are complaining it’s actually getting colder. My statement is just a re-statement the above 2 things: the mean is increasing and the stddev is also increasing.

IObserved temperatures mean nothing. Historically from urban areas. The larger cities get the warmer they get. They are heat sinks.
Only temperatures 100 miles or more from cities count. No old history of those temps. Therefore data is not valid

Besides temps were flat from 1940-1980… that was when the developed world tripled industrial development and CO2 emissions with no effect. Sorry but environmental science didn’t exist before 1970 and since then has changed its criteria and methodology often
This is not settled science and should not be used to as a pretext to dismantle America’s economy

1 Like

I don’t mind dumb people like myself stating stupidity about the environment, but when it comes from your non elected officials dumber than me, that worries me a lot.

Our air is too clean said one dumb government rep. Yeah right! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Or North or South Carolina???

Just like clockwork…

1 Like

The standard likelihood of a fierce hurricane “wreaking havoc” in Florida is around once every three years. Northeast Florida is the state’s least affected region. Besides, Hurricane Preparedness programs and measures are top-notch in Florida. One can’t live in the shadow of fear constantly. And, no one seems horrified in the Sunshine State; otherwise, they wouldn’t be enjoying those pristine beaches and sunshine. The perks of living in Florida absolutely outshine the low occurrence of a hurricane. For starters, the state has numerous business-friendly cities, a mecca for investors and startup companies. Florida is a sure bet if you wish to broaden your business activity or invest in real estate!

Sorry, Florida, Texas and the South would be the last places I would ever consider moving to…

2 Likes

Any specific reason? I see many ppl say that so wanted to know your perspective.

Him???

1 Like

Just like clockwork…

Tropical Storm Ian forecast to reach Category 4 strength as it tracks toward Florida - CNN

It’s been a slow hurricane season so far. Dems are breathing a sigh of relief and hoping for massive death and destruction. They need something so they can keep pushing their global warming narrative.

It’s now climate risk, and it’s racist. That’s the latest lingo.