Will Facebook Rock Our World Today?

My last purchase price is $152. Didn’t go below that today.

2 Likes

:+1:

:fu:

:smile:

They seem to have openings in Austin too

1 Like

“Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 91%”

Wow, remember when the worry was that they missed the boat and wouldn’t be able to monetize mobile?

2 Likes

AFAIK FB does not have real engineering (like data/infra) in Austin yet.

Facebook’s ads are pretty engaging. I intentionally clicked on more than a few. Well targeted ads feel more like relevant information than annoyance.

That’s why I never bought into google. I never intentionally click its ads. YouTube is really Google’s crown jewel but it never bother to innovate on its business model. It still relies on dumb ads at the beginning of video that annoy the heck out of people. Looks like google’s free spending way is finally catching up to them.

1 Like

:slight_smile: i wish i could tell what i know :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you think about it YouTube can be made into a social network that rivals Facebook. Probably the only one that has a realistic chance to rival FB. FB itself is pushing heavily into video.

The fact that google never bothers says volume about its management.

Google never got its act together on messaging clients either. It just mothball Allo and now tries to round up carriers support on some shitty protocol called RCS. While FB has not one but two messaging clients with billions of users. Fail.

1 Like

Any one really monetized this FB spike? Why and Why not?

Can’t do because the highest purchase is $179 :frowning: Purchased 4 times. Wanted to sell the first purchase costing $179.

I doubled my # of shares when the “data breech” story that wasn’t a data breech happened. I also sold puts which ended up being all profit.

2 Likes

#MeToo :slight_smile: i.e. doubled the number of shares before and after data breach. Currently total of new additions in profit. Range of buy of different sized 7 lots/tranches from 153-163.

1 Like

Facebook has a natural comp in google. As long as its market cap is less than google’s it’s undervalued. Now it’s massively undervalued.

I’d buy at $179, not sell.

1 Like

Facebook is lean and mean.

2 Likes

I bought calls. Will know tomorrow. Also owned some amoutn in shares from before

2 Likes

FB is your most liked company. I was expecting/thinking you would have got some shares !

Your technical indicator would have shown you low point.You did not try DCA, buying at 157 or 159?

Too lazy, very old already… didn’t look at the technicals nor following fundamentals that closely. F10 can just close one eye and DCA purchase.

1 Like

1 lot = 100 shares :slight_smile:

3 Likes