Will Facebook Rock Our World Today?

Eight years away but I’m already excited :soccer:

1 Like

@Boolean did you watch the game today? It was so awesome - what a rollercoaster! Will be hard to top this in the rest of the World Cup tournament…

Epic indeed. My productivity at work gonna be down the hill for next few weeks.

Same here, and made a few enemies at work :imp:

1 Like

Burn you bridges! Who needs them! :rofl:

Almost 200…

1 Like

Pushed above the 200 barrier today:

27%20AM

4 Likes

Go Go Go!! :slight_smile:

Seriously though NASDAQ is on a tear and ATH.

2 Likes

If dim sum lunch is $50 for two, can afford 17 times :slight_smile: Bring it on, manch.

13%20AM

manch, the Mr expert in Chinese stocks,
Can you tell me why TCEHY is still RED? The only red in my F10 purchase, dragging performance.

2 Likes

Not interested in looking at that. Only interested in looking at your Aapl holdings.

1 Like

TCEHY is lagging for me too. Maybe I’ll just go 100% BABA for my China allocation. It’d be one less stock to track.

2 Likes

Tencent is mostly traded in Hong Kong and price is mostly determined there. China is undergoing deleveraging and some money is drying up. There’s also a lot of pessimism in the Chinese market about the trade war with US.

Tencent looks undervalued to me. It’s my No.3 biggest holding I am looking to add more.

1 Like

This is huge:

I wonder if this will turn into the future of news.

1 Like

What’s #1 and 2? Amzn & FB?

Yup. You got it. FB is #1 and AMZN #2.

2 Likes

More push from FB to grab “web celebrities” from YouTube

3 Likes

With that subscription and push on news content: Redirecting..., it is definitely want to be center of news / media consumption.

2 Likes

I always feel that YouTube is grossly mismanaged by google. Happy to see FB moving into that space aggressively.

Now that those two shitty WA founders are gone hopefully FB can accelerate dev of WhatsApp too.

Bullish.

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

I think Mark is f… good. So is Sheryl. Best combo just like SJ/TC. Won’t argue with manch.

3 Likes