Will Facebook Rock Our World Today?

My #1 holding :slight_smile:

P.S. I sold 700 FB stocks last year after a huge runup :expressionless: , anyways it paid for my german sports sedan… which makes me smile :slight_smile: everytime I go canyon carving & stomp on the accelerator.

1 Like

Now, that FB… is in my neighborhood, hopefully FB effect rubs on RE too :slight_smile: :tongue:

Both Google and Apple behave like 亢龍有悔.
FB and AMZN behave like 飛龍在天.

TSLA behaves like 或跃在渊

I wish that I did like you - but they are in my Roth IRA, so might have to wait for a few decades for my FB & Netflix sponsored flying car :frowning:

2 Likes

You never know whether it will jump up or dive down… :thinking:

Heh, same for me except that my #3 is NFLX maybe with you have extra 0s at the end.

Not going in with NFLX is my biggest failing. :man_facepalming:

Your next biggest failing is doubting and hating TSLA when you should be doing the opposite.

Gained 30+% in 3 months. 10x dim sum lunch.

Dood come on… youth and time does not wait for anyone… :slight_smile:

My explanation below(applies to car lovers only):
When I was in college a friend bought a new sports car(he was super smart+ his dad was rich) and we used to spend time in his car as he very graciously ferried us around. We used to notice all the expensive sports cars and almost all of them were driven by white haired older gentlemen. I then decided I will not wait for the perfect time for my consumption, i.e. at 50-55 my bones will probably need soft suspension car.

So, I traded my 3 year new Japanese sports sedan (because it was not giving me any driving thrill) at a loss(because the Japanese one would have probably lasted another 10 years without any problems) for this car.

I’ll have to admit though, I have a very supportive wife and she supported me 100% on the car decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

Stop showing off your minuscule gains. Not interested :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like

Life is always a tradeoff between short term fulfillment and long term gain…

Agree…
Also, It depends of people’s priorities…

I now enjoy driving to get my groceries :slight_smile:

I always thought the whole point of driving a sports car is to impress women? :thinking:

Then you’re not a car lover :slight_smile: (which is good as it saves a lot of money)

1 Like

I have an ex-colleague who love sports car so much that he spent most of salary on them. His wife divorced him even though they have a son.

He told you all this?:laughing: or his wife told you? :smile:

I wish is his pretty wife.
Imagine this woman when she is her 20s Unknown