Will Facebook Rock Our World Today?

Moving fast and break things? :scream:

Move fast with stable infrastructure :wink:

Move fast in an experiment

RIP Shopify.

That doesn’t make sense that it’d be a separate app. The real win would be making it part of the IG feed where you can click and buy. How many people will go to a standalone app?

they can make it like the messenger - force people to install. they can then increase their install base (or rather diversify). you cannot shove everything ecommerce into fb or ig.

1 Like

Wtf.
FB is copying AMZN approach of getting into everything? Better be successful like AMZN and not like GOOG. Few years ago, GOOG is far ahead of AMZN in market cap and now AMZN is touching $1T while GOOG is nowhere to be seen and in fact is falling behind MSFT, the old stalwart.

1 Like

FB is conquering the adjacent markets. It’s more like Microsoft bundling IE into windows than google’s arbitrary moonshots.

1 Like

This could be bad for all the social media stocks. It’s not difficult to prove the bias. So far, they’ve been pretty free of regulation.

2 Likes

Is that why FB went up almost 2% today? Keep it coming!

I don’t think so. But it is path to :money_mouth_face:

For a growth oriented stock it better perform better than this, or else tell Zuck to start paying dividends to us shareholders!

1 Like

Oh crap!

They will probably start a new thing, and this could be consolidation of power.

They are the good founders. Unlike the shitty WA ones. :cry:

I think you should stop calling them shitty. As a shareholder, you might be pissed
 but that doesn’t make them bad.

I will stop calling them names after WA makes me some money. They are still giant money sinks.

How much fb stock do they each own?

1 Like

Two years ago:

In the four years since then, Facebook stock has risen more than 500%, turning Systrom’s $280 million take-home from the Instagram deal into an estimated $1.1 billion fortune. Systrom joined Wal-Mart’s board in September 2014 and subsequently has been awarded a small amount of Wal-Mart stock.