Wow, Wealthiest Neighborhood On Earth

Well, I would still take my chances here. If here, he could have easily been transported to SF General which has a fine trauma ER…

How do you explain the fact that Hong Kong people have the longest life span in the world and not the US?

1 Like

Then why are you here?

1 Like

Well, then why is infant mortality rate higher in US than HK?

That’s the most outlandish claim I have ever seen. Better healthcare or diet doesn’t matter all that much. Being born alive is enough to guarantee a long life ahead. WUT? What’s that article?

1 Like

Genetics… East Asians go for quality over quantity when reproducing.

How many times do I have to say this: the guy had a stroke and fainted at home. His family/maid found out too late and sent him to the hospital too late. Sorry to say, but private hospitals in HK beat SF General any day. Even if you are Hua Tuo reborn you wouldn’t be able to do anything.

1 Like

Wow, brilliant… you went to college to deduct that???

Boy, HK is soooo great yet you cats are here in the Fab US of A…

What is the point of that long life if you have to live in fear that the government will visit your house one night and drag your sorry arse away, to be never heard from again??? Ponder that one…

1 Like

Did you go to college?

1 Like

There you go again.

We chose to come here doesn’t mean everything here is better. Seriously do you think US or SF is No.1 on every damn thing?

2 Likes

Tell me: you find yourself befallen with a serious illness. You can go to Stanford because your health plan has Stanford available or you can go to a Hong Kong hospital. Tell me, truthfully, you would pick the Hong Kong hospital.

Fearless Leader, answer this one too…

200% truth: I would get opinions from both hospitals.

Sorry, you would have died by then…

1 Like

Which one is going to bankrupt me? Do you need to see a Stanford doc for even a minor cold?

That rich dude would have lived had he gone to any damn hospital in time. Doesn’t matter which one.

1 Like

The guy had a STROKE. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing, you are just talking nonsense.

3 Likes

OMG, you are worse than the Democrats. Answer the question: Stanford or HK???

It depends. What’s the illness we are talking about? If it’s some rare cancer that even the most experience doc goes “hmm… i am not sure about that one” then of course I would like to be in a research hospital, IF I don’t go BK after that fat bill.

If it’s just some minor shit who cares? Whichever is close by is the best. If I happened to be in PA, sure, Stanford. If I had a stroke would I insist being airlifted there from SF? Are you serious? Any damn doctor is good enough. Just get me one ASAP.

Why is that difficult to understand?

OMG, Bill Clinton would be impressed.

Obviously serious but frankly you know what they (or as my brother in law THE SURGEON would say) any surgery is serious.

Just to save you and our fav millenial’s face, the answer is Stanford. Period

By the way Stanford is not even the best in US. You better have your private jet ready to airlift you to Mayo in Minnesota. By your logic you should insist seeing a Mayo doc even for a common cold.

https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings

Here, I found this nugget… My god, even Thailand kicks HK arse… wait, I don’t even see a HK hospital mentioned…