You Gotta Love BART

Good photos. Those cameras are going to pay off I think.

What say you, Jerry???

1 Like

They will be for sale right? Can bart keep the properties & rent, and collect income?

Well, the ones in Oaklandā€™s Fruitvale Village are rental apartments only I think. Not cheapā€¦

Just got home from BART. Been a while since I took BART late at night; it wasnā€™t as bad as I thought actually. There were plenty of people on the train, or maybe it wasnā€™t late enough.

1 Like

Yeah, workdays are fine since plenty of riders. Weekends though is another story.

Must I post the pic of the New York subway entrance with the iron grating again???

1 Like

At the same time, the agency is struggling to fill vacancies in its force,

Suuuuureā€¦(hey guys, coffee and doughnuts at Powell station at 10am???)

1 Like

Whoā€™s want to be a cop in todayā€™s world? Thereā€™s literally a war on police. Donā€™t use your gun and you can die. Use your gun and you lose your career. Thatā€™s literally a no-win situation.

1 Like

Yes itā€™s not just America, itā€™s everywhere. My cousin is a cop in Hong Kong and he gets a lot of hate.

2 Likes

I think we need a sad face option instead of just heartsā€¦

2 Likes

more reasons to avoid subway.

And really howā€™s that going to work on Bart?

ā€œHeā€™s got a gun.
Heā€™s got a gun.
Heā€™s got a knife.
Heā€™s got a gun.
Heā€™s wearing four cell phonesā€“must work for Nokia.
Heā€™s not wearing anything at all.
Heā€™s got a gun.
Heā€™s got a gun
Heā€™s got a knife.ā€

I used to carry a pocket knife when i was at school - i spent 80% of my awake hours in the lab, and it could become handy at times (for robots and stuff). i donā€™t carry it anymore, but not sure whatā€™d happen if i did - couldnā€™t get to bart? Good thing is i never did, except for 1 time.

Iā€™d definitely be carrying that on Bart if I were you.

1 Like