You Want Excellent Chinese Food, Manch?

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Beef organs is freshman level chinese food.

Chicken feet is upper level.

Worms is graduate school. :smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re probably cried for joy after tasting it. Regretting why youā€™ve not eaten them earlier.

Grass hopper? Monkey brain? Dog meat? Newly born mouse, birdsā€¦ (eat raw)
Python? Never mind, taste like chicken.

Those are post doc level. I havenā€™t tried those yet. :cold_sweat:

I had snake soup once. Donā€™t remember the taste. Anyone swallowed raw snake galls?

1 Like

Read that in fung fu novels.

You guys are all savages :scream_cat:

Yes. Nothing special.

Oh my, the bad luck of 14 is back baby!!!

Also needs to have 3-3.5 yelp stars. Too many it means too Americanized. Too few food sucks.

Hole in the wall - bingo, thatā€™s kinda like San Tung. Before #2, a smallish restaurant in the sleepy Sunset

Low Sanitary Grade - bingo, San Tung got dinged

Mean Cashier Lady - bingo, San Tung has one

Asians are eating there - bingo, plenty of asians there

San Tung, the greatest Chinese restaurant in the Western Hemisphere!!!

1 Like

My favorite 30 years ago was Sam Woā€™s. Great greasy chow fun. Could bring your own beer. Rude waiters drunk patrons Open very late. 100 years old

Actually, my parents donā€™t consider San Tung as Chinese food. Because they saw Westerners eating chicken wings thereā€¦ :rofl:

Yes, that was a classic place in Chinatown. Unfortunately, the new version is just not the sameā€¦

Yummy Szechuan and wonderful in millbrae, both are pretty good
my contractor from szechuan , he took me to both. and i like it although iā€™m not really into spicy

You need to get out more, otherwise you are going to be disqualified as a Chinese person at this rate.

3 Likes

I went to wonderful once. Not really impressed with the food. But we have small children so couldnā€™t go all out spicy. I can give it another shot.

Come on, I hang out in Chinatown whenever I get the opportunity. I eat at the dive Chinese places frequented by the local Chinese folks. I slurp up snails and speak so loudly like any Toisan person would. My wife is embarrassed by how chinese I can be at timesā€¦

you have to order the right stuff. wonderful order the smoke pork stuff, theyā€™re famous for that
Iā€™m still learning how to order these spicy szechuan , hunan stuff.

1 Like