You Want Excellent Chinese Food, Manch?

Toilet seat size steaks? Pass.

To share.

I donā€™t eat toilet sized steaks. I just enjoy shocking people with colorful languageā€¦I actually had prawns at the Star Hotel some of the best I have ever eatenā€¦

We have such great variety of foods here, there is a whole wide world of food besides Chinese foodā€¦And of course it will never be as good as in the homeland.

I just heard about another great Basque restaurant in Gardenervilleā€¦JTs

http://www.jtbasquenv.com/

Recommended by a Basque guy who is a Oakland police captainā€¦Authentic historic Basqueā€¦He recommended the lamb

Plus it is incredibly cheap

https://www.zomato.com/gardnerville-nv/j-t-basque-wine-bar-dining-room-gardnerville/menu

Come on, who is up for the challenge? We fly in, do the deed, and fly backā€¦ I honesty think I can do itā€¦

1 Like

I like Hunan Garden in SLT. All you can eat buffet.
4 stars on Yelp. Great garlic string beans. $8 lunch $12 dinner. Best deal in Tahoe

Actually you have to get there at 5pm when they open . No reservations and up to a two hour wait every night. They make big money at the bar with people waiting. The first time I went at 5:30 . The place was full. We went to an Italian place next door. Mediocre. No longer in business.

Even better, we fly in early, go look at a few investment properties then go for the challenge. Tax deductible trip, no???

Meet me at JTs. The Bunny Ranch isnā€™t far away:laughing:

I suppose I might want to pull out my semi automatic rifles with bump stocks if I found my leftover San Tung chicken wings all gone tooā€¦

Trader Joeā€™s frozen food selections are not bad. Their potstickers are way better than those disgusting Ling Ling brands you find at Costco.

My wife likes TJā€™s potstickers but I find them so-so.

TJā€™s XLB is made with chicken instead of pork. What? Come again? Ok I will give it a shot next time. But I am skeptical.

Whatā€™s wrong with Ling Lings? The potstickers at TJs went downhill. The wrappers are way too thin now.

The smell is gross. Thereā€™s a reason why itā€™s always on sale.

Yes, letā€™s head to Sin City for some Chinese foodā€¦

Sounds good. Iā€™m going to try it and report back.

1 Like

There goes @harrietā€™s fav againā€¦