You Want Excellent Chinese Food, Manch?

Not yet, but all her recipes will eventually be passed down to me :slight_smile:

Sorry for being a sexist pig: the shortest way to a manā€™s heart is through his stomach. :smile:

Learn those recipes ASAP.

Thereā€™s nobody Iā€™m trying to impress :slight_smile:

I do have a thing for sweet and sour porkā€¦

Thereā€™s not a lot of good cantonese curry in this area. I had the curry chicken at Baby Cafe in Union City and it was pretty good. But I liked their ꉋ꒕雞 the most.

1 Like

That exactly @harriet typeā€¦ and she claimed she isnā€™t into white menā€¦ :rofl:

How do you know whoā€™s my type? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Thank goodness I donā€™t like Jackie Chanā€™s movies, otherwise you guysā€™d say heā€™s my type :face_vomiting:

Yeah, not into the meek, comedic Jackie Chan movies either. Either the old school martial arts ones or the most recent one (The Foreigner) wasnā€™t too bad. Hopefully the upcoming IP Man 4 with Jackie fighting Donny will be semi decentā€¦

Then would you mind clarifyingā€¦ :rofl:

You guys ask for too much info. Definitely up to no good trying to get me into trouble :unamused:

Banana island mentioned inside is only so-so. Their rotiā€™s are alright though.

Anyone been to Shiok? 3.5 stars, sounds legit.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/18xmtUkOJP

The chicken rice picture doesnā€™t look too goodā€¦rice seems bland.

I have given up on chicken rice in Bay Area. Nobody makes good HCR.

Roaming in Richmond and Vancouver now. Highly disappointed with what I have read about them. Beautiful :-1: Chinese food :-1:

2 Likes

Canada is overrated. Not good enough to even shine Americaā€™s shoe.

Vancouver chinese food disappoints? Really? I thought they have the best in North America? Maybe because they are mostly Cantonese cuisine?

Tried 2 dim sum restaurants that are highly rated by yelp and very crowded, need reservations, quality not as good as Lei Garden. Tried a few Japanese restaurants, quality not close to those in Cupertino.

Which ones

Kirin and teowchew ( canā€™t remember name)