You Want Excellent Chinese Food, Manch?

I know right? C’mon @sfdragonboy. If you leave, I will naturally blame @dioworld for everything. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yup, blaming is fundamental … :grinning:

:joy::rofl: Also guilt. If you leave, @sfdragonboy, I would have to work so hard to try and passive aggressively maximize feelings of guilt on everyone here, especially @dioworld, to have caused you to leave. Do you really want to perpetuate that cycle? :joy:

Just rent him a Acura NSX for a day and @sfdragonboy will be all good!!!

I’ll repaint his CRX.

Giant rats running amok in Ding Tai Fong Australia.

Field mice and rats were delicious when my family and I were farmers in China.

1 Like

French eat rats too. Nothing wrong with that. :yum:

Dim Sum King is your friend.

I don’t mind eating rats. I very much mind rats eating my food.

Just went to Hee Kee, overall not bad. worth a try

1 Like

That’s what my FB group says!!!

I am in that weird named Cafe Restaurant on Noriega. Will let you guys know how it went.

1 Like

Ok, cafe restaurant is so-so. Not crappy but not great either. Portion is huge though. Overall cafe orchid is still better.

1 Like

where is it?

He’s talking about 咖啡小館 on Noriega. It’s been around for decades. Flavor is bland but their food feels cleaner than most HK style cafes.

2 Likes

Yeah flavor is so-so. If you are hungry go there. Their portion is the biggest I have seen among HK cafes.

I don’t like their baked pork chop over rice. The pork chop is too big - turns off my appetite. Salt baked chicken legs are okay though. That place is a gold mine by taking cash only - one of the owners even got stabbed once.

I just had their baked pork chop. Yeah they are HUGE. I can’t finish the spaghetti.

What about their chicken wings? This guy on yelp said they are bette than San tung. Low bar, I know.

That guy’s review is gonna get sacked because he only wrote one. Oh wait, he gave 4 stars. Never mind.

1 Like

What Facebook group? Invite only?